We are seeking experienced professional HVAC Service Techniciansto join a forward thinking and fast paced company well established in all of New England. The company has been in the New England marketplace for over 20 years, servicing all types and sizes of HVAC-R equipment. Full time position with benefits including health and dental, reasonable pay and time off, elective overtime. Preferred Mechanical Services is an equal opportunity employer. All positions available require someone who is eligible to work in the United States.
– 5 years field experience preferred (typical systems include heat pumps, cooling towers, boilers, chillers, packaged DX systems, split systems, etc.)
– Mass. state refrigeration license preferred but not required
– Valid driver’s license
Position Expectations and Requirements:
– Ability to work alone or alongside another employee
– Must have a team player attitude
– Competent customer relation skills and common sense required